Recent SEA client engagements include:
Design, develop and support a utility/energy management system for a national energy consulting firm. The system currently manages over 1,000 properties, 12,000 meters and associated statistics and also includes a complete internet-based reverse energy action capability.
Design, develop, and support an employee information portal for a national human resources consulting firm. This front-end data processing application collects, validates, and confirms sensitive employee information in a secure fashion and interfaces with the client’s production system to provide a complete “self-service” strategy for over 150,000 client employees.
Design, develop and support a comprehensive work order management system. The system tracks specific work efforts, time commitments and billing information for over 5,000 active and complete jobs.
- Technology advisory partner for a County government. Responsibilities included:
- Completion of a comprehensive technology assessment.
- Development of a strategic technology action plan.
- Elimination/conversion of legacy mainframe applications.
- Participation in a selective National Institute of Justice initiative to implement web services related to information exchanges between various records management systems in key County affiliates.
Design and develop a data processing application to capture key tax related information for a large metropolitan city. Operator productivity and the ability to support 2MM+ index records were key considerations in the solution design.
Design, development and ongoing support for a custom purchasing/inventory management solution for an international export management company. This application significantly enhanced buyer pricing and customer service capabilities while improving productivity. Application development specifications included the need to seamlessly integrate with off-the-shelf document imaging software to support 100,000+ active inventory units. Because of the unique processing needs of the company, the custom design and development effort resulted in a savings of over 50% when compared to package software acquisition and implementation quotes.